Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3 - I Think I Can - I Think I Can



They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. They say that if you can get your HR at 125 you can run for as long as you like. They say that if you get the right shoe you will have ankle support and that the middle of your foot won't be sore. They say alot...


Meh it'll be alright. Today I had the following:

  • Couple of Slices of Pizza
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Turkey Burger with Pepper Jack Cheese
  • Two Carrots
  • Fruit bar
  • Chips and Salsa
  • I am thinking about running to the store to get a gallon of milk, there is a cookie with my name on it.


    Today's power walk wasn't all that bad. I did 4 miles while watching Legend of the Seeker Episode 19. Was one of the better episodes. While on the walk for the first 30 min my HR stayed at or below 140. The last 30 min my HR got up to 160. Still got some work to do to get that HR low before I increase my speed. I am wanting to get to 6.0 MPH at 135 HR. This may be an unrealistic goal, but we'll see.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment