Monday, December 17, 2012

Progress with Weight Watchers & Working Out



Been a while since my last update. I've been doing Weight Watchers at work since the end of September. At the end of October I started walking and running and then in November I began working out. Trainer Joe gave me a workout for Monday through Thursdady that does a total body workout. I got such a kick out of being able to go back to this website and see what I was doing then to what I'm doing now.

As far as the chart goes, I started the Projected Loss line in the middle of October.  I'm quite happy to see that I've been able to stay fairly close to that line.  The Projected Loss line is a 2 pounds per week loss projection.  The Goal Weight is more of a guess than anything else.  My main purpose to the whole effort is to be around for a long time to take care of Ashley and my kids.

God Bless!

-jdp

3 comments:

  1. Dude; awesome. If you're doing fairly intensive workouts, you should count on added muscle weight. Your curve will look more like an inverse exponential, and you might not hit 180 because your pecs will be massive. AKA: "Yes, that was your father."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you remember that!

    ReplyDelete